Private Half-Day Preschool
Every Child Needs Room to Grow
Bright futures begin with strong foundations and, at Ivybrook Academy Lubbock,
we give children the tools and support they need to thrive today, tomorrow,
and for years to come. Our Lubbock half-day PreSchool values students’
voices, celebrates individuality, and encourages students to be their
We take a progressive approach to early childhood education that allows
each child’s individual uniqueness to shine. Our educators recognize
that children have a natural curiosity about the world, and we cultivate
this curiosity through meaningful experiences and interactions with adults,
peers, and the learning environment. It is our goal to help children find
their voices, embrace their individuality, and become compassionate citizens.
If you’re ready to learn more, schedule a private tour of our Lubbock
PreSchool campus today!
A Lifetime of Learning Begins Here
Ivybrook Academy Lubbock offers PreSchool and kindergarten programs for children ages 18 months through 6 years. Our hybrid curriculum draws from three popular educational approaches: Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. This hybrid approach allows us to cater to the needs of every student.
Our Lubbock PreSchool offers the following half-day programs:
- Toddler Preschool– This program provides toddlers with a safe and nurturing environment where they will be able to express themselves in a variety of ways. Educators will focus on independence and autonomy.
- Preschool for 2-Year-Olds– This program is divided into older and younger 2-year-olds and will help each child discover their individuality and embrace their passions. Experienced educators will support intellectual and social development.
- Preschool for 3-Year-Olds– In this classroom, students will have the opportunity to explore the world around them in depth through individual and group experiences. Educators will teach practical life skills and focus on each student’s unique learning style.
- Preschool for 4 & 5-Year-Olds– In this program, students will be exposed to concentrated learning experiences, including reading readiness and problem-solving. Their foundational skills will also be assessed to inform each student’s individualized learning plan.
- Private Kindergarten– These classrooms focus on small group work and expose children to the fundamentals of science, social studies, reading, writing, and math.
- Preschool Summer Camp– During the summer, the learning continues with our fun and educational Summer Camp! Every year we introduce new themes that children will love along with creative games, activities, and adventures that will challenge their minds.
Our Lubbock PreSchool adheres to strict cleaning practices to ensure the health and safety of our students and educators. We are a nut-free facility, and our campus is equipped with a state-of-the-art security system.
Take a Tour of Our Campus
Deciding on a PreSchool for your child is a big decision, and we understand we aren’t the only choice for preschools in Lubbock. We offer private tours of our school to provide opportunities to learn more about who we are and how we impact our students’ lives each day. During the tour, our principal will answer any questions you may have about our program to help you make the best-informed decision in choosing your child’s PreSchool home. Your child’s future holds so many possibilities and we can’t wait to see what they can achieve. Schedule a private tour of our campus today!