Private Half-Day Preschool
Engage Their Minds, Watch Them Grow
Early childhood education provides the foundation for a lifetime of learning and, at Ivybrook Academy Hendersonville, we provide children with the resources and tools they need to thrive today, tomorrow, and long into the future. Our Hendersonville PreSchool takes a progressive educational approach with our half-day programs and encourages children to think critically, create freely, and enjoy learning. Our multi-sensory, discovery-based approach allows their individual uniqueness to shine and helps set them on the path to being confident, compassionate citizens.
Our Hendersonville private PreSchool offers programs for children ages 18 months through 6 years. Each of these programs offers a curriculum that was carefully designed for the age group and focuses on key learning objectives that are critical to growth.
Ivybrook Academy Hendersonville offers the following programs:
- Toddler Preschool
- Preschool for 2-Year-Olds
- Preschool for 3-Year-Olds
- Preschool for 4 & 5-Year-Olds
All of our classes are part-day and we offer both morning and afternoon sessions for specific age groups to accommodate the various needs and schedules of families. To ensure a continuous cycle of learning for our students, we offer our academic PreSchool programs during the traditional ten-month school year and theme-based camps during the summer months. Our summer day camps offer various themed adventures and activities for children that are so much fun, they won’t even realize they are learning! Contact us at (615) 682-9068 to learn more about this summer’s program offerings.
Ivybrook Academy was founded by a school teacher who recognized the need to acknowledge and encourage children’s natural curiosity. Early childhood education is crucial for healthy cognitive development and, at our Hendersonville PreSchool, we provide students with the environment, resources, and encouragement they need to thrive. Our curriculum draws from three approaches:
- Montessori – This theory recognizes that children have innate preferences and should be given the opportunity to embrace their natural curiosity. Used for more than 100 years in schools, this approach allows children to take the lead in their learning.
- Reggio Emilia – This student-led approach is similar to the Montessori method and empowers children to learn at their own pace. This collaborative approach’s foundation is peer interaction, celebrating uniqueness, and respecting children’s voices.
- Theory of Multiple Intelligences – This method emphasizes the importance of adapting the curriculum to the specific needs of each child. Since everyone’s mind works differently, each child will learn, understand, and remember in their own way.
At Ivybrook Academy Hendersonville, we will never take a one-size-fits-all approach to early childhood education. We celebrate individuality and customize our lessons so that every student feels supported and empowered.
Tour Our Campus!
Deciding on a PreSchool for your child is a big decision, and we understand you have a few options when it comes to preschools in Hendersonville. We want to make sure our families are confident in their decision to send their children to Ivybrook, which is why we offer private campus tours. These tours offer the opportunity to learn more about our school, meet some of our staff, and ask any questions you may have. Reach out to us at (615) 682-9068 today to schedule your tour today. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your child’s future.