Private Half-Day Preschool in Castle Rock
Bright Futures Begin at Ivybrook
The best way to set your child up for a brighter future is to provide them with a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning. At Ivybrook Academy Castle Rock, we celebrate each child’s individuality and set the standard for early childhood education.
Our Castle Rock PreSchool takes a progressive approach that fuses three educational philosophies and helps children find their voices and embrace their uniqueness. Children have a natural curiosity about the world around them, and their surroundings offer endless learning opportunities. Our trained educators encourage students to think critically, ask questions, and engage with their peers.
Ivybrook Academy Castle Rock offers half-day programs for children ages 18 months through six including:
- Toddler Preschool
- Preschool for 2-Year-Olds
- Preschool for 3-Year-Olds
- Preschool for 4 & 5-Year-Olds
- Private Kindergarten
Our Castle Rock private PreSchool also offers a fun and adventurous Summer Camp program to ensure that students never stop learning, even during the summer! Contact our campus today to learn more about these programs and to schedule a private tour of our school.
Every child is different, and these differences should be celebrated. That’s why Ivybrook Academy Castle Rock doesn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to education. We strive to help children realize their strengths and potential while identifying areas of growth for our program to nurture. Our curriculum fuses our progressive approach with three proven philosophies: Reggio Emilia, Montessori, and the Theory of Multiple Intelligences.
- Montessori – A highly respected technique that has been used in schools for over a century. This approach allows children to take the lead in their learning and incorporates hands-on projects and opportunities for individual and group work.
- Reggio Emilia – A collaborative approach that invites students, families, and teachers to be involved in the learning process. Children are offered opportunities to express themselves in a variety of ways including singing, dance, art, and writing.
- The Theory of Multiple Intelligences – A more recently integrated approach in the states that is based on the foundation that everyone learns differently. This theory disproves the one-size-fits-all approach and encourages adapting the curriculum to children’s specific needs and strengths.
At Ivybrook Academy Castle Rock, learning is a collaborative effort and we embrace input from students, teachers, and families to ensure children have the best possible experience.
Schedule a Tour Today
Finding a PreSchool for your child is no small task. The school you choose will be responsible for partnering with you to shape your child’s early years. At Ivybrook Academy Castle Rock, we want to put our families’ minds at ease by offering private tours of our campus to learn all about our unique approach to early childhood education. This is a great opportunity to experience what Ivybrook offers and see for yourself how we impact our students’ lives daily. Contact our Castle Rock PreSchool today to schedule your own private tour. We look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have.