Private Half-Day Preschool
Engage Their Minds, Watch Them Grows
Welcome to Ivybrook Academy Mooresville, where we take a progressive approach to
early childhood education that sets students up for bright futures. Our
Mooresville PreSchool lays solid foundations that promote a lifetime of
learning. Founded by a school teacher who recognized the need for quality
PreSchool programs that celebrate and nurture each child’s individuality,
Ivybrook cultivates children’s natural curiosity through meaningful
educational experiences and relationships. With programs for children
ages 18 months through 6 years, our classrooms are designed to engage
their minds and give them room to grow.
Ivybrook Academy Mooresville is a PreSchool that values students’ voices and celebrates each one’s uniqueness. Each of our programs is designed to help them engage with the world around them. There’s no limit to what they can learn. We provide children with the tools and encouragement to discover, question, and discuss their findings.
Our Mooresville PreSchool offers the following half-day programs:
- Toddler Preschool– We encourage our youngest students to express themselves in different ways through our multifaceted curriculum that offers developmentally appropriate learning experiences in art, movement, music, language arts, and math. This program is focused on encouraging independence and autonomy in our youngest school citizens.
- Preschool for 2-Year-Olds– Broken into two age groups – younger 2s and older 2s – this program supports intellectual and social development. Our experienced educators also help students hone their skills and embrace their passions.
- Preschool for 3-Year-Olds– In this classroom, students will learn practical life skills like wiping, sorting, and pouring, and they’ll start exploring the world around them in depth through individual and group experiences. Empathy and navigating social interactions with peers are also a focus in this dynamic age group.
- Preschool for 4 & 5-Year-Olds– At this stage, children’s foundational skills in reading, writing, and other subjects will be assessed. Students will also be exposed to concentrated learning experiences, including socialization and problem-solving.
- Private Kindergarten– Our half-day kindergarten will expose children to the fundamentals of math, science, social studies, reading, and writing. In these classrooms, there will also be a focus on small group work.
- Summer Camp– Our PreSchool summer program provides a great opportunity for children to continue their educational journey while having fun and exploring thematic concepts through hands-on activities. We offer new camp themes each year so contact us today to learn about this year’s offerings.
Our Hybrid Curriculum
Ivybrook Academy Mooresville believes that a multi-sensory, discovery-based approach is crucial to a well-rounded, comprehensive early childhood education. We draw from three popular educational approaches: Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. Our curriculum allows us to customize learning experiences to the individual needs of each student.
Tour Our Campus!
If you’re ready to learn more about our Mooresville PreSchool, we invite you to take a private tour of our campus. This will give you a glimpse into how our PreSchool impacts the lives of students and provide the opportunity to ask some questions. Choosing a PreSchool is a big decision and we are dedicated to helping you make this important choice for your child’s future. Ivybrook Academy Mooresville gives your children the tools they need to thrive today, tomorrow, and long into their educational journey.