Private Half-Day Preschool
In Cedar Park
Every Child Needs Room to Grow
Ivybrook Academy Cedar Park is a private half-day PreSchool that is changing the way parents view early childhood education. Our Cedar Park PreSchool takes a progressive, multi-sensory approach to learning that accommodates the various ways children learn. Our educators encourage critical thinking, nurture creativity, and foster a love of learning in every student. We do so by recognizing their strengths and identifying their needs and customizing our curriculum to fit their learning style. Ivybrook builds solid foundations for a lifetime of learning.
Ivybrook Academy Cedar Park offers programs for children ages 18 months through 6
years. All our programs are part-day and we keep class sizes small so that every child gets the undivided attention they deserve.
Our Cedar Park PreSchool programs include the following:
- Toddler Preschool– This program is focused on helping our youngest students become more independent and autonomous. Educators will encourage them to express their needs and emotions in various ways through singing, art, dancing, and reading.
- Preschool for 2-Year-Olds– We’ve broken this program down into younger and older 2-year-olds to meet the diverse needs of this dynamic age group. These classrooms focus on relationship building and encourage students to discover their passions and hone their skills.
- Preschool for 3-Year-Olds– In this classroom, children will learn practical life skills, including pouring, sorting, and wiping, and will learn to respect and empathize with others. They’ll also be encouraged to critically explore the world around them.
- Preschool for 4 & 5-Year-Olds– Educators will assess students’ foundational skills and identify areas of growth to create customized learning plans. Children will also be provided with activities and experiences that promote problem-solving, socialization, and more.
- Private Kindergarten– Children will be exposed to the fundamentals of reading, writing, math, social studies, and science. They will also engage in small group work tailored to the needs and learning styles of each child.
Our Cedar Park PreSchool also offers a Summer Camp program to keep the learning going during the warmer months. This summer program makes education fun with themed activities and adventures that children will enjoy and families will appreciate. Contact us to learn more about this program and this summer’s themes.
Ivybrook Academy Cedar Park draws from three popular, progressive educational approaches that help children embrace their individuality and discover the world around them. These three approaches include Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. This hybrid, discovery-based approach helps us provide a customized learning experience for each of our students. We value children’s individual voices and encourage their natural curiosity. The physical environment is a rich resource for exploration and inquiry, and we provide children with the tools and resources needed to thrive.
Tour Our Cedar Park Preschool!
If you’re ready to learn more, we invite you to take a private tour of our campus! This offers a great opportunity to see our school in action, meet some of our staff, and ask any questions you may have. Bright futures begin at Ivybrook Academy Cedar Park and cultivating a better tomorrow starts today. Reach out to us to schedule your tour!